Monday, June 8, 2015

New Area--Nueva America

I am comforted to know that grandma went peacefully I know that she is with Grandpa I know they are enjoying an eternal life together with a fullness of Joy and happiness. I have been really comforted to know that The Plan Of Salvation comes directly from our Father in Heaven who created this Plan so that we WILL be able to return to him again. 
Well this week has been really interesting so far here in my new area. I am current in a area called Nueva America 2. Well I will start with the first couple of days here in my area. Well I arrived and got settled in and unpacked my bags and all that good stuff. When I finished we left to proselyte and visit. On our way out the door I met the owner of the whole house. We started talking and then she accused my companion that another joven had slept over that Sunday. And she called us liars on the spot. Great first impression that she gave me. I started to try and reason with her to understand what was going on. I told her that I just got here and I have no clue what is going on. But I told her that she didn't know the whole story it didn't line up.
Well this place is pretty awesome I will tell you that! There are mountains! I love to climb! I will send pictures so that you can see them. Pictures speak louder than words. 

I am still district leader and yes I have a new companion!! His name is Elder Villagran! He speaks English but I talk with him in Spanish always.

No comments:

Post a Comment