Monday, April 20, 2015

Baptism!

Hey Mother, 

This week has been really good! We finally had a baptism here in my ward! The first in like 3 or 4 months. This ward is struggling really hard. We don't have that many people attending. We have the members. But they are aren't coming to church. We are trying to reactivate them. 

We have been working really hard here. We are working really diligently. I have a lot of pictures that I need to send you so you can see how my week has been because pictures speak louder than words. 

But one thing that I want to share with you guys is what I have been studying. I have been studying the Grace of Christ. I was reading in a Liahoana about the Grace and how that Christ and God require so much of us so that we can have a life like Christ. And that through his grace we are able to understand his Misery and The Atonement. In the end this talk said a phrase this is so true. It said," Su gracia es suficiente." ( His grace is sufficient) I know that without the Grace of God we couldn't receive the blessings that we wants us to receive. I am going to keep studying to understand. And the talk said that if we understand the Grace we will understand what we need to do. 

A bike that I found and had to get a picture! 
I also found a cat! 


And a ice cream bike!  they have an annoying horn that they blow!!! 

And I got a picture with a manhole. 

I baptized this little girl! Her name is Liset! 
Elder Spencer 

No comments:

Post a Comment