Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014

Hey Mom! 

Customs went well we all got through and there were no long lines! And yes I did have all the documents I needed! Thank you! 

My companions name is Elder Glover he is from South Carolina but was studying at BYU! And he also is going on his mission to Peru, Lima North! And classes started the day after we got here, the classrooms are pretty small but we are allowed to go outside and study. We are staying in a mini house if you want to call it that. But the rooms are pretty small and we have 4 people in each room. The food is excellante!! Being here is so much fun! I learn new things about myself and about the Spirit! The Spirit is so strong I feel it everyday! And yes I have seen Elder Romney, he is doing really well! And my P-Day is Tuesday and it wont change while I am in the CCM. Oh and also my camera wont work because the Micro SD card is the wrong format?? Ask Dad about it but if you could mail me like 5 of them that would be great! Or research which SD cards work for my carmera? I just need them please! I can only take 2 pictures and then my memory is full.... Thanks love you lots!! 

Elder Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment