Monday, December 8, 2014

Late

Mom! 

Sounds like a lot has happened these past few weeks! I am so jealous that you got to put up the Christmas decorations with out me! But don't worry I got to decorate a tree for 2 hours. We were helping our ex-pensionista set up her decorations last Wed! She is really particular about the things she does. It is either her way or the highway I have noticed! Well this week has been so much better! My Spanish is getting better day by day! I miss our Christmas traditions so much! Thank you for the package! What did you send in it? Just want to make sure everything arrived! I have a question should I just by a new camera that is cheap? like 300 soles or so? I don't know what to do! Cause we go to Lima tomorrow and if it is going to cost we money to fix my camera I should just buy a new one right?? Please mail me bacK. 

Anyway we don't have much time to write today! We had to take a survery of the Church... it was not fun.. Well my comp said that we will have more time to write tomorrow! I don't believe him.. but if we do have more time I am going to write an email for the blog ok? 

Love you mommy!
MERRY CHRISTMAS  

Elder Spencer 

No comments:

Post a Comment