Saturday, May 23, 2015

Humble

Mom! 

This week has been a very humbling week. I have learned so much about myself this past week and the kind of person that I want to be. This week has been humbling because I recently became District Leader. I have been studying to find guidance about how to be a better leader. But then I remembered that the best Leader in this world was Christ. He lead by example. I am trying to do my best in this calling. God obviously wants me to learn something from this calling. And everyday I am trying to find it. I have come to the conclusion with these three steps: 

1. Always try

When we try to do our best and serve others they see that we really care about them and want to help them. Trying is the best way to show your love and compassion. 

2. Don't think about yourself. 

When we are constantly thinking about others and what they need we gain even more love for them. 

3. BE FUN

No one likes those office nerds that do the same thing every day. Crack a joke every now and then. Show them that the Work of The Lord can be accomplished and you can have fun in the same time. 

Well this Monday we will be hold a World Cup with the mission! I am soo excited to participate! We have been practicing for a month preparing ourselves to win! The style of play here is sooo different then the states! I have adapted! I will be taking a bunch of pictures don't worry! 

Well this week was so satisfying! We baptized this young man at the beginning of the month and received The Priesthood this Tuesday! I will attach a picture so that you can see! Also in the picture is his mother who is going to get baptized this Saturday! We are planning on preparing Aaron so baptize his mother! This is the plan! 

Just wanted to tell you guys how much I appreciate your prayers and your support! 

Elder Spencer
Love these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment